A highly visible role leading the overhaul of Identity & Access Management for a major global organization. Open to applicants in the US and UK.
Our client is a key provider of market infrastructure to the financial services sector globally. This position will play a senior leadership role in major transformation initiatives to overhaul the entire infrastructure of the organization, both internal and market facing.
You will be responsible for common business capabilities and the underlying systems, including those used in client onboarding and lifecycle management, as well as the underlying reference data workflows, to enable a consistent client experience across products.
Success in this position requires working across a highly matrixed environment to solve challenges at the intersection of business, technology, and corporate functions with a particular focus on Identity and Access Management and entitlement design. The Role:
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Identity & Access Management
- Consolidate 4 existing systems into a single product which will be implemented across the enterprise.
- Develop a deep understanding of each business division’s strategy, business model, operating model, and processes
- Partner with the Data Strategy/Business Architecture Office to define and ensure adherence to the global data strategy as part of analysis & solution delivery as defined by the Business Architecture Office
- Work cross-functionally on the development of the business case to support the product strategy
- Partner closely with the process owners in Client Services and Global Business Operations to capture key requirements, including key controls, and to ensure that the business value of initiatives is realized
- Facilitate and lead external working groups and other relevant subject matter working groups
- Partner with Delivery Tribes to ensure the execution of the strategy and achievement of the business goals
- Steward of end-to-end client experience, while not directly owning all operational client experience capabilities
- Ultimately accountable for the overall success of the Product strategy
- 15+ years minimum or related experience
- Strong leadership and experience managing teams, direct and matrixed
- Experience delivering a product for multiple industry stakeholders, balancing conflicting requirements
- Familiarity and Experience with Agile development methodology and product development
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable facing off to senior MD's, industry leaders and the board