Financial and Business Operations Controller
- Competitive (salary and equity)
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Droit Financial Technologies, LLC
- 28 août 17
You are looking to build and lead the finance and process control functions of a rapidly growing financial technology firm. You believe in numbers and having the right data to make informed decisions. You understand where to draw the line between process and bureaucracy. You combine energy and drive with enthusiasm. You’re not afraid of details. We are passionate about building great products and creating a collaborative culture of client-focused innovation. We are searching for a hands-on leader who shares our values to join our team as the VP of finance and business operations.
- Build and maintain core accounting workflows, including general ledger, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, tax planning, and annual budget.
- In close cooperation with senior management, design and run detailed financial forecasts and operating budgets. Prepare regular updates and presentation materials for the Board of Directors.
- Interface with external accounting firms, auditors and PEO service providers.
- Standardize and implement policies, procedures and controls for business operations. These include accounting, expense management, hiring, employee conduct, compliance, etc.
- Supervise and track day-to-day cash flow, including review of accounts payable / receivable and expense management.
- Design and implement accounting systems and tools to standardize and improve existing processes.
- 5+ years of experience managing finance and operational processes, ideally with a blend of public and private expertise
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting
- Proven ability to implement financial models and operational processes in a fast-growing business
- Keen attention to detail while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skills - able to efficiently convey key insights to senior management
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting / ERP packages (e.g. QuickBooks)