President & Managing Partner
Hiring: Fintech Sales Director (selling into Hedge/Alt Funds) in NYC for a leading provider of financial technology solutions currently expanding US sales. Position requires 5 plus years of experience & successful quota track record selling into traditional asset managers, alternative fund managers, and/or asset management arms of insurance companies. Requires solid exp with fixed income, credit funds, and/or private assets. Solutions/services may include Managed Services, Reconciliation, Treasury Management, Regulatory etc Strong hunter to drive new logo sales in US; C-suite presentation skills.
Fintech Sales Director (selling into Hedge/Alt Funds, traditional asset managers)
New York, NY.
A leading provider of technology solutions and services to the traditional and alternative investment industries has a key opening on its sales team with primary responsibility for driving the execution of sales in the USA. Primary prospects include traditional asset managers, alternative fund managers, and / or asset-management arms of insurance companies.
Fintech Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Quickly become familiar with the firm’s technology platforms, Managed Services and Consulting offerings and become proficient in articulating their advantages and how they create value
- Conduct business research on prospects, opportunities and segments to develop and execute a comprehensive new logo acquisition strategy
- Prospect and build pipeline of opportunities, drive conversations with new prospects and establish relationships
- Run campaigns, perform product demonstrations and presentations
- Perform full-cycle sales activities to meet and exceed new business revenue goals
- Report to the Head of Sales in US and collaborate to achieve ACV targets for the year
- Represent the firm at relevant industry events and conferences
- Monitor and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
- Provide feedback to the Corporate Marketing team on product positioning, marketing materials, and industry trends
Fintech Sales Director Requirements:
- BA/BS degree; Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- 5 plus years of successful sales experience (quota track record) with relevant fintech solutions and services which may include OMS, Reconciliation, Treasury and Collateral Management, Regulatory Reporting, Pricing, etc.
- Buy-Side financial technology (fintech) services sales background into hedge funds/alternatives and traditional asset managers
- Extensive eperience with targeting fixed income/credit/private asset funds
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills and sales success (quota track record)
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting. Clear and repeatable pipeline generation process.
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives
Keywords: Buyside, Buy-side, asset managers, hedge funds, hedge/alt managers, quota, SaaS, fintech solutions, fintech, hunter, ACV, new logos, credit funds, pipeline generation, track record, consultative, fixed income, private asset