Front End Software Engineer: Insurance Engineering
Two Sigma Insurance Quantified (TSIQ) seeks to partner with leaders in the insurance industry by applying Two Sigma's core engineering, modeling and analytics capabilities. TSIQ works closely with its industry partners to deliver products and solutions, which lead to enhanced automation and data-driven decision making. Comprised of a diversified and growing team of highly skilled data scientists, engineers, and business professionals, TSIQ possesses the agility and innovation of a dynamic startup with the resources and long-term view of Two Sigma.
Two Sigma is a technology company dedicated to finding value in the world's data. Since its founding in 2001, Two Sigma has built an innovative platform that combines extraordinary computing power, vast amounts of information, and advanced data science to produce breakthroughs in investment management, insurance and related fields. Today, Two Sigma manages approximately $60+ billion in assets, employs more than 1,000 people and has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Houston and London.
- Front end development in React.js, Amazon Web Services, and other technologies;
- A high impact role that works directly with business and analysts;
- Exposure to 'big data' challenges of computation at scale, portfolio management, data analysis and visualization.
You should possess the following qualifications:
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Exceptional coding ability.
- A strong academic record with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a scientific discipline.
- An obsession with building quality software.
- We are open-minded in our search for critical thinkers who are passionate about technology.
- While you will work in the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.