- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 mars 19
Front End Web Application Developer (#115822)
Internal Systems Development group is responsible for building and maintaining the core application framework which underpins all Equities trading systems such as algorithmic engines, matching engines and exchange links. The group is also responsible for introducing and incorporating into the framework emerging technologies such as network hardware accelerators, FPGA cards, etc.
The group follows open source development model and is accepting contributions from application developers after proper review.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have experience in Web Applications design and development
- You are skill with using relational databases and SQL
- You have familiar with both Linux and Windows
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting, Perl, Python etc.
- You possess excellent social skills
- Knowledge of D3 framework is a plus