Front Office Desk Strat/Quant
- Highly Competitive
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hamlyn Williams
- 03 juil. 18 2018-07-03
Our client is a tier-one investment bank seeking to expand their team located in NYC. They are hiring at multiple levels from AVP to VP. Candidates with a strong quantitative background, as well as front office experience are welcome. This front office quant role will include interacting closely with traders and responding to pricing and regulatory requests. This desk will work across asset-classes.
- Be involved in building out the strategic platform.
- Help design practical pricing and risk management solutions.
-Help brainstorm with the desks on methodological questions.
- Participate in model development in the system with C++ and Python.
- Understand business needs and provide possible solutions by explaining in a clear verbal and/or written communication to traders and/or management.
-Strong hands on programming in C++ and Python
-Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting an analytics function (front office desk or equivalent)
-Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
-Familiarity with cross-asset modeling for cross-asset derivative products