- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mai 19
Our Consumer & Community Banking group is looking for seasoned software engineers for our experimentation platform. As a front-end developer, you will be expected to be a subject matter expert in designing and building appealing UIs for customer delight. As a senior member of a small team, you will be in a position to shape the culture and influence the technology stack. Product development skills and experience with product launches are a big plus.
Culture is important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, and motivated individuals who would like to expand their skills while working on a new exciting venture for the firm.
Required Skills / Experience
- Expertise in or strong knowledge of modernfront-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similarstate management libraries) with a strong preference for React.
- Strong experience in various types of testingapproaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end,contract, linting, etc...
- Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm,node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem.
- Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS)and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
o Excellent communication skills in English (bothwritten and spoken forms).
o Desire to build innovative products usingcutting-edge technologies.
o A firm grasp of fundamental web/internettechnologies.
o Knowledge and experience working in an Agileenvironment.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of accessibility design rules (a11y).
- Sharp eye for design and UI/UX.
- Experience with data visualization and graphing/charting libraries (D3.js, HighCharts, Google Charts).
- Experience with Service Workers and ProgressiveWeb Apps (Workbox, Lighthouse).
- Experience with containerization and cloudtechnologies.
- Experience developing on a macOS environmentusing OSS.