My client is a company committed to the Manufactured Housing Industry is looking for strong C# developers across the US. Corporate Headquarters is in Arizona but will consider other locations.
Analyzing business and technology requirements, envision system features and functionality and distill those assessments into detailed specifications and prototypes
Designing, Building and Maintaining:
- End-to-end enterprise applications.
- User interfaces for smart client and web-based clients including feature definition, design methodologies and standards, tool sets, test requirements and execution.
- Working on Integration Projects that provide data sharing functionality that supports both system-to-system connectivity as well as third party service providers and trading partners.
- Thriving on extracting every last ounce of performance and efficiency from the database schemas and data access processes that you design.
- Teamwork - You'll work closely with business experts and system architects to assess and recommend solutions and strategies for complex, interconnected and far reaching business problems.
- Experience using .NET and Python toolsets
- Experience developing applications in large scale SQL server environments.
- 3+ years in an enterprise application development and maintenance role.
- You will bring a deep background of applications development for both client/server web-based environments.
- Your background includes experience in developing and maintaining web service API's.
- Your coding, debugging and problem-solving skills will make you a "go to" resource for our technology teams.
- You have great communication skills that allow you to break down complex technical information and convey that information to non-technical team members.