Full Stack Java Development Lead #108239
The Core Compliance group within the Corporate Services Technology division prevents the spread and misuse of inside information in the Bank through the development and maintenance of the Bank's Information Barrier policies and procedures, the maintenance of the Bank's Watch and Restricted Lists, monitoring the integrity of the Bank's Information Barriers, and providing ongoing advice and training on matters related to inside information and information barriers.
The Core Compliance function provides bank-wide support to all regions/divisions in four functional areas that are Control Room (e.g. information barrier), Personal Account Trading/ Outside Interests, Large Shareholder Reporting, Exchange Limit Monitoring and Conflicts.
We are looking for a Senior Development Lead who is tech-savvy and highly passionate about application design and art of programming. You should be curious about new digital technologies and aspires to contribute towards digital transformation. The role will offer an opportunity to work with senior partners and define the product strategy and roadmap. Deep understanding of data analytics, strategy and agile methodologies are the core competence for this role.
- IT systems delivery that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
- Responsible for determining technical approaches to delivery IT service that is inline with target state architecture
- Ownership of product strategy and fire grained roadmap
- Leading technical design discussions with cross functional groups and bubbling up design decisions to Central Design Authority
- Provide technical leadership and guide development team towards successful delivery
- Evaluate and resolve technical feasibility and design optimization by close collaboration with development team
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Embraces an entrepreneurial Culture
- Solid experience in digital platform spanning all layers of technology
- MS/Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related fulltime degree
- Should have in-depth knowledge of
- Server side tools and technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy
- Distributed Caching Framework and the Big Data Ecosystem
- Design Patterns and be able to architect systems end to end with a laser focus on Continuous Code Quality
- Microservices and relevant concepts
- Cloud Foundry or any cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications
For more information visit Technology Careers