- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 mai 18
GM Ops - Securitized Products Trade Management, ENO # 111364
- Ensure Sales and Trading receive first class service by providing accurate and timely turnaround on all requests.
- You will be working with traders and sales teams, assisting with predominantly trade collection, EoD valuation processing and trade lifecycle management as well as queries surrounding the Trading and Finance businesses, specifically in the Residential and Non Mortgage Loan markets.
- Recognize and improve any processes that are not operating at elite levels, improving the trade support teams control environment and reputation with our peers.
- Ensure all downstream processing areas and beyond receive timely and accurate trade capture information and exclusive service in responding to queries that may arise.
- Identify, implement and support efforts to manage down cost per trade by using the one touch booking approach directly by Front Office.
- Take lead of various initiatives that impact operations, for example aspects surrounding control monitoring and process efficiency. This often results in the TM being delegates from the Front Office for aspects that affect Back Office processes, with responsibility to suggest appropriate Back Office booking methodologies. Will often involve giving advice to other Back Office departments.
- Liaise with different areas of IT to establish what system improvements and initiatives can be done to improve systems currently used, data integrity and efficiency. Where necessary assistance with the testing and roll out of any new improvements and developments.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 1-3 years banking experience
- Knowledge of Loan Products a plus
- Analytical and confident personality with strong relationship skills in order to interact with Trading and Finance senior management on business issues
- You should have solid excel skills
- Customer service attitude within regulatory environment and control limitations
- Ability and confidence to recognize and advance efficiency opportunities within an infrastructure process