GWIM Sr. Operations Representative (Spanish Speaking)
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Processes routine/standard transactions according to established procedures and prescribed processes in support of GWIM Operations. Daily responsibilities will cover one or more operations functional areas such as: analyses, report generation, opening new accounts, trade processing, payment processing, data entry, etc. Provides quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers and clients. May provide advice and assist with training for less experienced team members. Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to Operations Team Manager and/or Supervisor.
Spanish Speaking Preferred
- Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills, able to maintain a high quality of customer service and attention to detail
- Work independently, prioritize time and exceptional organizational skills
- Manage multiple and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once with minimal direction
*Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position. Shift:
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role