Global Head of Digital & User Experience
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
This position reports into the Head of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Technology and working closely with the CFO Business function. The successful applicant will be responsible for launching a design thinking capability and be accountable for the overall user experience with CFO Technology products. This role will be critical in defining the strategic direction for this newly identified proficiency and establishing a design thinking lab.
This role is targeted to those with a dedication for crafting and delivering human-centered solutions to help technology drive business outcomes and encouraging a team to execute with the same mentality. This position will need to be a pragmatic visionary who can rapidly translate business needs into reality as one would in a prompt, start-up-style atmosphere. Even though a more traditional environment, the thought leadership for executing the cultural shift to a more new way and the capabilities that you will bring to this position is encouraged. We Offer
- Be responsible for the inception and evolution of a design thinking lab. Including onboarding the required resources to build the capability and serve as ambassador to evangelize the use of design thinking to support organization goals
- Optimally communicate with senior level leaders. Communicating strategic opportunities that align to the target state, defining business cases and developing plans/roadmaps that accurately articulate the journey toward an ideal customer experience
- Facilitate end-to-end process improvement and inception workshops to help identify innovation speedboats that will allow groups to achieve their end objectives (e.g., future state, automation, strategy, etc)
- Ensure solutions align with a cloud-based technology approach utilizing agile integration and development methodologies. And communicate cross-platform thinking so that a squad of developers can build it and users easily test and ultimately use it
- Work closely to integrate platforms and tools across the organization. And aid in simplifying and assigning all processes and workflow across users
- Measure the progress of the built strategy and customer loyalty by providing the right tool. And analytics to help analyze areas of both success and improvement
- Emphasize the importance of prioritizing user experience to achieve the full benefit of technology change delivery
- Help unite the business and technology sides of CFO operations across all areas
- Serve as the ultimate advocate for the customer
- Act as a content specialist on emerging customer experience trends and standard methodologies
- Provide day to day people and process leadership to both your direct team as well cross-functional areas not within your direct authority
- Demonstrate your continuous evolution by constantly expanding your knowledge of organizational behavior, technologies, innovation concepts, and trends, etc. And actively bringing this knowledge back to your team, leadership and the organization
- Serve as a trusted advisor and voting member on the CFO Technology
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent experience of at least 10+ years with accountability for implementing a design thinking lab. To enhance the user experience across a sizable platform and customer base with more than 1000 users
- Education in related field, MBA is preferred!
- Agile, Design Thinking and Lean/Six Sigma Process Improvement Black Belt Certification(s) preferred!
- Outstanding experience with software applications and systems required to drive a design strategy and improve user experience. E.g. collaboration tools, design tools, technology to scale web-based and mobile applications, reporting/visualization platforms, etc
- Ability to straddle the creative/technology divide - proven success in using technology to improve user experience
- Data-centric approach - Smartly set up processes to collect and use data for improved decision-making
- Possess a digital-first approach and ability to spot opportunities and identify problems and tackle them through digital thinking
- Love to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Capability to succeed in an environment that relies on building support in other groups
- Outstanding communication skills. Skilled public speaker, with experience in addressing senior executives and the ability to engage and influence the audience
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Upon conclusion of the pandemic, must be open to required business travel (approximately 10% over the course of a year)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.