About this role Global Head of Employer Brand The competition for top talent is fiercer than ever, so how do you stand out as an employer? That’s what BlackRock’s Employer Brand team is all about. We’re responsible for positioning BlackRock as a great place to
About this role
Global Head of Employer Brand
The competition for top talent is fiercer than ever, so how do you stand out as an employer? That’s what BlackRock’s Employer Brand team is all about. We’re responsible for positioning BlackRock as a great place to work in order to attract, engage and hire the best and most diverse talent. We’re laser focused on showcasing the unique differentiators about our culture and employee experience, and activating across all prospective candidate touchpoints. We’re at an exciting point in our employer brand journey, and are looking for a seasoned expert to join us as the Global Head of Employer Brand to build on the existing foundation and bring their vision to life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and implementing the overall global employer brand strategy
- Finalizing the development of BlackRock’s EVP in connection with the master brand, in close partnership with marketing
- Building out employer brand messaging globally, and across specific talent segments (diversity, tech, students)
- Creating the activation plan for rolling out EVP internally and externally across various channels and candidate touchpoints, with a focus on key talent segments
- Overseeing the creative development of marketing assets in partnership with internal creative team
- Leading the future careers site strategy, including enhancements, build out of additional content/pages, and measurement
- Weighing in on conference and event strategy (i.e. booth design, candidate engagement, social media, marketing collateral)
- Designing the strategy for always-on and ad hoc paid media campaigns, including social media, display advertising, search engine marketing and sponsored jobs
- Providing guidance on job board and platform partnerships
- Establishing and monitoring KPIs to determine effectiveness of marketing activities, and making recommendations for optimization
- Managing content strategy and distribution plan development
- Partnering closely with experienced hire recruiting leads and diversity recruiting strategy and campus recruiting teams, to understand hiring priorities and challenges, and how they can be supported by recruitment marketing efforts
- Bringing recommendations for additional technologies, tools and platforms to Talent Acquisition leadership
- Managing the employer brand budget
- Leading and developing a team of 3 direct reports
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of experience in employer brand or recruitment marketing, or deep marketing expertise with experience partnering with HR
- 2+ years of people manager experience
- Deep understanding of the recruiting landscape
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with scaling programs globally, and an understanding of how international talent markets behave
- Extensive experience leveraging digital and social channels to reach a desired audience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4 year degree
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.