- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 juil. 18
Global Markets - Administrative Assistant (EX)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Executive administrative support for the Americas Head of Equities and Global Prime Services
- Administrative duties including: expense processing, travel arrangements, calendar maintenance & Planning, time management, telephone coverage, communication with internal & external clients and client event logging.
- Field internal and external client meeting requests.
- Master the Client Dashboard for organizing and updating client information prior to client meetings and on adhoc basis
- Understanding of the organization structure to allow to prioritize calendar for the head of the business.
- Word Processing - Microsoft office to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You are patient, calm, clear-thinking, poised, professional, and energetic
- You are proficient in PC environment, particularly MS Office applications
- You have superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- You possess strong written and oral communication skills; polite and pleasant yet direct
- You possess strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- You possess strong interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills - you have a polite and professional demeanor and phone manner and are comfortable liaising with very senior-level people
- You possess strong problem-solving skills - must be discreet, proactive, resourceful, flexible, and creative
- Prior experience in the finance industry is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working for senior-level officers is preferred