- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 juin 18
Global Markets - HOLT Research Sector Specialist (ANL-ASO)
The Credit Suisse Group is a leading global investment banking and financial service firm. Credit Suisse Global Markets fully integrates our Equities and Fixed Income franchises into one division to deliver a consistent, creative and high-value client experience. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research
HOLT is a value-based, return on capital framework proprietary to Credit Suisse that provides differentiated investment research. HOLT provides an objective view of over 18,000 companies in 65 countries worldwide using a rigorous methodology that examines accounting information, converts it to cash and then values that cash. The corporate performance framework is the foundation for the HOLT valuation model - an objective, long-term valuation discounted cash flow model. Embedded in the valuation model is a company specific life-cycle framework, which forecasts baseline long-term patterns of change in economic returns and growth, using empirical research on how thousands of companies with similar characteristics have performed in the past.
Position: Credit Suisse HOLT is looking for exceptional Associate/Analyst level candidates to join their HOLT Sector Specialist team as a Generalist to help lead Specialists maintain the model for their respective coverage, as well as help create insights/research on companies leveraging the HOLT framework.
Location: Chicago or New York
- Develop an expertise in the necessary accounting adjustments to eliminate accounting distortions in sectors under coverage, and help maintain the model and data adjustments to ensure the quality of the HOLT database.
- Extract insights from the HOLT framework to generate industry and company specific insights for clients. This entails building a sound knowledge of both the HOLT framework and the economics of the sector in order to aid in the delivery of insights to clients.
- Understand market signals and how they apply to the fundamental and quantitative investment process.
- Build and maintain a client network through client meetings, conferences, and bespoke projects to drive client impact.
- Collaborate with a wide range of teams within Credit Suisse (Equity Research, Cash Sales, etc.) to create incremental business for the bank by providing clients with the best, most comprehensive service possible.
- Utilize model building, valuation, and analytical skills to provide clients with integrated investment solutions and/or idea generation.
- Assist in creating marketing materials designed to raise clients awareness of the team's new products, services and ideas.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance (CPA or CFA a plus).
- 2-5 years relevant industry (finance/accounting) experience in keen interest in capital markets is preferred. MBA a plus.
- A keen interest in capital markets and learning how markets work.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and strong interpersonal skills (individual interaction as well as presentations to large groups).
- Candidates should be self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must.