- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
Global Markets - Quantitative Equity Strategy Associate
Quantitative Equity Strategy Associate
Credit Suisse is looking for a Quantitative Equity Strategy Associate to join the Equity Strategy team in our New York office. You have 3+ years of experience in the financial industry along with a background in programming.
The Equity Strategy group provides investment advice to institutional clients. The team regularly publishes research reports on a wide-range of topics, including corporate earnings, valuations, portfolio positioning, and market leadership.
At Credit Suisse, associates play an integral role in the innovation, production and distribution of creative research as a member of a Senior Analyst's research franchise. Our Research Department is one of the top rated on Wall Street and our Analyst program offers you the developmental resources to succeed.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic background required (preferably finance, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or other quantitative background). Advanced degree preferred.
- Programming skills required, with a working knowledge of R (strongly preferred) or Python, and SQL.
- Knowledge of equity datasets, including Compustat, IBES, FactSet, and Morningstar, a plus.
- Experience with FactSet AlphaTest a plus.
- Understanding of business modeling and accounting principles preferred but not necessary.
- You develop quantitative models to evaluate market and economic trends and investment risks.
- You use macroeconomic signals and corporate financial statement metrics to forecast stock returns.
- You posses the ability to maintain models and databases, ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- You have the ability to write research reports based on investment theses.
- You assist with the Senior Analyst in the preparation of materials for presentations.
- You assist with ad-hoc projects.