Global Markets - Securitized Products, COO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Global Markets Credit Securitized Products (SP) Business Group is composed of business divisions that finance, securitize and trade in the primary and secondary markets, financial instruments collateralized by residential and commercial real estate or consumer receivables backed by real assets. The COO team is looking for a junior analyst to join the group.
- Provide COO support across the SP Sales, Trading and Finance businesses
- Work in a team oriented environment within the dynamic trading floor environment Partner with SP support areas to handle and drive business and support initiatives
- Be the trusted advisor to senior members of the SP team providing timely and thoughtful independent analysis and new joiner onboarding
- Reviewing and ensuring Global Profit and Loss is signed off daily and ensuring prompt Cancel and Corrects review and sign off
- Recording of holiday gifts in Gift and Entertainment tool and Trader mandate maintenance
- Preparation and reporting for monthly meetings
- Creation of quarterly Supervisory sales and trading mandates
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Fixed Income and Securitized Products preferred
- Highly motivated, willing to work in both team and independent situations
- Comfortable working with senior level professionals
- You have strong verbal/written interpersonal skills, highly organized and efficient at multi-tasking and proven track record of academic or professional achievement
- Ought to be organized, self-starter with an attention to detail and advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a requirement Series 7, 63