Global Markets: Equity Derivatives - High Touch Sales
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We Offer A Director role in Equity Derivatives in Global Markets, focused on Flow Derivatives Sales to Hedge Funds and Asset Managers. Products marketed would include Listed and OTC options, variance swaps and light exotics. The right person for this role will have a strong desire to develop client relationships and possesses strong technical skills and networking ability.
- Develop client relationships to generate meaningful revenue for the Equity Derivatives business.
- Manage all steps of a trade including execution, term sheets, and bookings.
- Work closely with Structuring and Trading to generate ideas to market to clients.
- 8+ years Relevant client relationship experience in sales or trading
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - high degree of numeracy is required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented personality
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communicator, both oral and written