- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juin 18
Global Markets, US Equity Research - Biotech Research Associate
Biotech Equity Research Associate
Credit Suisse is looking for a Research Associate/Associate Analyst to join the Biotech Team in our New York office. Highly motivated, diligent, detail-oriented, excellent teammates are encouraged to apply.
At Credit Suisse, RAs play an integral role in the innovation, production and distribution of original research as a member of a Senior Analyst's research franchise. The candidate will gain excellent exposure to the Biotech industry as well as to all of Credit Suisse's premiere business franchises. Through your interactions with senior management of the companies under coverage, key opinion leaders, buy-side clients and your counterparts in sales, trading and fixed income, you will gain extensive industry and company knowledge. Our Research Department is one of the top rated on Wall Street and our Analyst program offers you the developmental resources to succeed.
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- Monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- Review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather/synthesize/interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- Attend industry conferences.
- Prepare and format reports; organize data.
- Provide analytical support by maintaining and updating financial and valuation models on companies.
- Assist in writing research notes and reports based on SA's investment theses.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic background required (preferably finance, accounting, mathematics, engineering or a quantitative background).
- MBAs, and/or an advanced scientific degree and/or 2-3 years' experience of equity research or investment banking strongly preferred; Biotech sector experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Confirmed understanding of business modeling and accounting principles.
- Shown ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a requirement.
Series 7, 63, 86, and 87 required - successful completion will be required shortly after employment begins