- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Global Receivables and Cross Border Solutions - Product Management
Global Receivables and Cross Border Solutions - Product Management
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18061065
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
TTS Payments and Receivables has identified Global Receivables as a key area of focus based on the requirements of Citi's Global Institutional and Commercial Banking clients. The individual working in this role will have end to end responsibility for rolling out a set of solutions which would help Citi solve for the varied receivables needs of its Global clients. This is a very dynamic role requiring the individual to display a very good understanding of the client needs, perform continuous market scans and work across multiple TTS product groups and geographies to piece together a coherent and well integrated solution, while at the same time evaluate and engage various internal and external partners to augment TTS's core product offerings. A key component of this role would be a deep engagement with market leading Fintech's to augment Core Citi capabilities and offer a market leading set of solutions.
In addition, this individual will also work closely with partners and stakeholders in both TTS and FXLM, as well as other constituencies in Banking and Coverage organizations to further deepen the close partnership across Citi's TTS and FXLM businesses. This role is tasked with assisting various product groups within TTS and FXLM to develop innovative joint FXLM/ TTS Products and solutions in line with client's strategic objectives. This individual would be a key part of the TTS-FX partnership team and have overall responsibility for overall Business Management and performance measurement for the Partnership entailing a close working relationship with various Regional and Global business teams across TTS and FXLM
- Work with various Sales and Coverage organizations to identify the core key market need in the Cross Border Receivables space.
- Conduct market research and competitive benchmarking across both Global Receivables as well as the broader Cross Border Solutions space.
- Work with Internal Product and external Fintech partners to evaluate and roll out a holistic and well integrated Global Receivables Solutions across the many components required by the market
- Work with Compliance, Risk and Legal organizations to secure all required approvals as well as finalize internal and external documentation/ agreements.
- Work with FXLM and TTS Product and Sales teams to determine new opportunities to bundle existing products and/or drive new cross-product development in response to client needs
- Ensure ongoing training of Sales and Coverage teams, as well as client communication, for new Cross Border Receivables as well as FXLM/ TTS Joint Product/ Solution enhancements
- Work with Global and Regional Market Management and Sales teams to create detailed collaterals to help explain the product proposition and work with marketing to ensure adequate client positioning
- Develop business cases for cross product investment and collaboration, across all Product managed.
- Create and maintain updated marketing materials across all products handled.
- Ensure all functional partners including Regional inputs have been carefully considered prior to any product build out and following the D10X discipline around client validation and client value proposition
- Strong Risk and Compliance focus given the complexities of Public/ Private side of the underlying businesses while having a good commercial focus to determine pricing structures in line with level of market risk exposure
- Opportunity to design and implement a new revenue generating TTS product
- Exposure to new colleagues by working with various stakeholders across multiple disciplines (all TTS products and FXLM)
- Opportunity to learn about the broader payments space by researching other parties (ie. fintechs), working directly with fintech partners and completing competitive market scans
- Interaction with senior stakeholders across multiple business units
The Product Manager should have 6+ years of work experience in any of the following: Product Management, Market Management or Sales, working with various Trade and Treasury Solutions products. A broad understanding of multiple TTS products and additional understanding of FX Products and flows is desirable given the role specifics.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong modeling and worksheet handling skills given a lot of analysis is required to be undertaken prior to embarking on a new product/solution Roll Out
- Technical bent of mind would be helpful as that helps link in the Product/ Solution into an actual build effort, usually taken over by the traditional technology units
- Very strong Project management skills and execution focus
- Good Team management and networking skills given a wide swath of stakeholders in the circle of influence
- Strong organizational skills
- Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems
- Strategy oriented with ability to multi-task
- Propensity to seek and develop linkages among products and client scenarios
- Desire to drive projects from ideation or assignment to execution
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present internally and externally to senior executives
- Appetite for challenging assignments
- Bachelor's degree.