Head of Credit, North America - Production Management
Who we are
The Spread Production Management team with J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader in Banking. The team is responsible for the reliability and resiliency of the Rates application stack within JP Morgan. Our team interacts directly with Front Office traders and our partners in Application Development and Global Infrastructure teams. The Spread business relies heavily on our software for eTrading with clients, meeting the lending demands of governments and for all other aspects for their business. Our team is in the thick of it, ensuring the trading platforms are available, that any downtime is swiftly remediated and that we avoid repeat failures. We also focus on automation and tooling, to eliminate unnecessary manual effort and to enhance our monitoring capabilities. What will you do?
It's an incredible time for our industry and specifically the Spread business, the eTrading revolution continues and will be at the forefront of it. You will be focused on:
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
- Owning the relationship between Front Office and technology
- Providing first-line support for mission-critical eTrading (including algorithmic trading), pricing, intraday risk and PnL applications over 20 trading desks across the Credit/Corporate Bonds and Securitized Products Group
- Developing specialist knowledge in relevant systems, sharing that knowledge with team members and global partners
- Liaising with application development and infrastructure teams targeting on-going development, production activity and release management
- Ownership of major production incidents, working closely with other technology teams in order to resolve business-impacting issues
- Pro-actively improving the quality of systems and service, and increase business value
- Upholding and championing bank and Production Management policies, procedures and standards
- Managing projects through to completion, adhering to project-management best-practices
- Bringing a DevOps mind-set to the entire software development life cycle, building, evolving and operating rapidly-changing resilient systems at scale
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader in Banking. The world's corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.