- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Head of North American Custody Administration
Head of North American Custody Administration
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19023342
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Product Lead for the Custody business in North America (NAM). This role is wholly responsible for the definition, creation, delivery and profitability of the business, in an environment of significant market & regulatory change. This is Senior Product position leading the Domestic and Global Custody products for the region. This position reports into the North America's Business Head of Custody and Fund Services (CFS). CFS is an integral part of the broader Prime, Futures & Securities Services (PFSS) business.
Custody provides services to a wide range of clients including Insurance companies, Pension, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Asset Managers, Banks, Broker/Dealers, Private Banks and Central Banks.
Capabilities include a full suite of safekeeping and asset servicing services to facilitate client investments in listed, unlisted, derivative and private asset securities and soon to be digital assets. This role will oversee the P& L of the NAM Custody products that exceed $7 Trillion in Assets under Custody for the region. This individual will drive the direction and prioritization of the business, manage a budget, drive product development, and oversee the safety and soundness of the business. This position is responsible for all elements relating to the business.
• Create and execute the strategy for the business in the region
• Manage the business financials to increase revenues and margin in line with global business objectives
• Ensure a highly competitive product is offered and delivered, and lead initiatives to consistently evolve the service offering to deliver a market leading service to its clients.
• Manage senior client engagement and ownership
• Ensure that CFS is integrated with other partner products within PFSS
• Drive the US custody platform transformation initiative and move the local US custody service onto the global strategic platforms
• Own all client communications on product, service, market initiatives, and industry change.
• Ensure that the capabilities are delivered in a robust control environment, with clear insight to emerging risks.
• 15-20 years industry experience
• Strong understanding of the Custody Services business and environment
• Senior leadership experience in a business, operational or client role
• Strong people management skills
• Demonstrated experience in managing change
• Known industry figure
• Strong business leader with an ability to motivate and drive team forward
• Ability to work in a large matrixed organization
• Sound Financial management expertise
• Change agent, with the ability to lead large scale transformation initiatives
• Ability to forge strong relationships with C-suite client contacts
• Ability to foster teamwork and develop strong teams
• Ideally an MBA / Chartered Financial Professional