High Yield Bond Sales
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 09 juil. 18 2018-07-09
A NY based sell side firm is looking for a corporate bond sales person to cover institutional accounts for High Yield Bonds.
- The successful candidate will have established relationships with institutional high yield bond buyers, especially qualified institutional buyers, and a history of successful revenue generation.
- Candidates must be proficient at establishing successful, long-term account relationships.
- The High Yield Salesperson will effectively represent the firm’s inventory items and market new issues to clients.
- High Yield Sales people must relate customer inquiry to the trading desk and to fellow salesmen.
- High Yield Sales People must also query clients for bond sale opportunities that correspond to other salespeople’s needs.
- The role requires working closely with the firms trading desk and desk research analysts to identify trade opportunities and collaborating with other members of the Debt Capital Markets team.
- Three years+ of current experience in high yield bond sales
- Strong current high-yield bond client relationships, with history of consistent revenue generation.
- Ability to generate revenue/trades through pitching trade ideas.
- Demonstrated history of successfully cultivating new institutional client relationships.
- Excellent understanding of Corporate Bonds and Fixed Income products.
- Ability to sell, analyze, use market data and investor feedback to formulate trading ideas.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Outstanding leadership skills; track record of success and high performance.
- Delivers clear, effective oral and written communication.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required (within 90 days of hire).
Keywords: High Yield Sales, Credit Sales, Corporate Bonds Fixed Income Markets, E-Trading
Refer to Job #23008- and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, JEG@analyticrecruiting.com