- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 juin 18
ITS Foreign Exchange Option Trading, Vice President
Global Foreign Exchange (GFX) provides all the FX needs of the bank. It is a fully integrated global 24 hour sales, structuring & trading business in Spot, Options & Forwards.
FX Options Trading and Structuring teams are responsible for both Developed and Local markets out to 5 year maturity and are located in London, New York, and Singapore.
The FX Options team is looking to hire a Developed Markets FX Flow trader for the desk in London.
The currencies that need coverage are G10.
- Pricing Vanilla and Flow exotics in a timely and daring fashion
- Book and Risk Manage flow trading books
- Solutions: cooperating with clients and solving bespoke hedging requirements
- Work with sales to bring new customers to Credit Suisse and be sales and customer focused/friendly
- Ability to influence the franchise.
- You have excellent sales presentation skills.
- You have experience in FX Option market either in a structuring or trading role.
- You desire to trade and have a history of being a top performer.
- You display knowledge of FX Options theory.