Institutional Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- New York Life Insurance Company
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Institutional Marketing Manager
New York Life Investments (NYLIM), an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, is a top 25 global asset management firm. With more than $500 billion in assets under management, NYLIM is a premier investment management firm serving a variety of client segments including retail, institutional, insurance and defined contribution and benefit on a global basis. New York Life Investments offers a diverse set of investment capabilities ranging from traditional equity and fixed income to alternative investment strategies and multi-asset solutions. Renowned for its premier investment acumen and client focus, NYLIM's vision is to be one of the most trusted providers of investment management expertise and long-term financial security.
The Institutional Marketing Manager will help support the broader institutional marketing efforts of New York Life Investments. Key responsibilities include driving the marketing strategy for the distribution of collateral materials, web content, brochures, direct mail, email campaigns, newsletters, event planning, and other sales tools and supporting content.
This position is accountable for the planning, execution and measurement of marketing communications strategies and programs utilizing a variety of tactics to drive customer acquisition and retention within the institutional segment. This individual will also perform project management and program effectiveness tracking for a variety of marketing projects and will present to management on the learnings, and results from these marketing initiatives.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Drive the creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns aligned with broader institutional sales strategy & messaging. Typical campaigns include one or more of the following components: digital and print advertising, web, direct mail, email, webcasts, paid search, search engine optimization, and proprietary and 3rd party events.
- Take a lead role in communications with the key business partners in the institutional sales channel and strategy teams
- Partner with cross functional teams including product marketing, sales, strategy, product development, brand/advertising, compliance and legal. Work extensively with external partner agencies in developing messaging, positioning, and strategic plans.
- Ensure marketing executions adhere to institutional and firm messaging guidelines
- Lead marketing activities for internal sales tracking tools, working to align departmental activities and corresponding client activity
- Ensure alignment of business and marketing priorities, messaging and related marketing strategy and activity
- Coordination and reporting of institutional marketing budgets
- Help drive event and conference sponsorship strategy, planning and execution in conjunction with support from sales and the events team
- Identify and execute campaigns designed to grow the marketable database across institutional client channels (Asset Manager, Pensions, Foundations & Endowments, Insurance)
- Work with media partners, investment communications team and internal brand team to plan, build and execute on media/advertorial plans
- Plan and execute client webcast events
- Help drive the development of a marketing automation program utilizing client engagement data from CRM and past and future campaigns (web, direct mail, email, etc.)
- Own New York Life website and institutional pages, oversee A/B testing, SEO optimization, reporting, and enhancements with a goal of steadily increasing user engagement and generating leads
- Help drive continued improvements across email campaigns through better segmentation, sharper targeting, and A/B testing
- Develop plans to further segment and improve the number of contacts and data quality of the institutional client database
- Partner with internal support teams including Web, digital & social marketing, search, marketing database, and CRM teams to develop, execute, and measure campaigns
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate will have a mix of traditional and digital marketing experience with an eagerness to learn and drive new marketing strategies
- 6+ years minimum marketing related experience, investment experience preferred with institutional client experience a plus
- Strong project management skills and a deep understanding of web content and relationship marketing (direct mail and email)
- Previous experience managing integrated marketing campaigns and using data to accurately measure results and identify opportunities to optimize future campaigns
- Experience developing event strategies (internal and external) and ability to design and oversee the execution of a first-class client experience
- Investment/financial knowledge - ideally exchange traded funds, active mutual funds, and alternative investments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly effective in forging working relationships with team members and senior leaders
- Adaptive thinking with a focus on objectives
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, drive key initiatives, manage projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Creative and self-motivated individual who works collaboratively in a high performance, team environment
- BA/BS required
- Experience working for a brokerage, bank, investment manager, consultant, insurer, or pensions/endowment a big plus
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.