- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 août 17
Synechron is looking to hire Java/BPM Developer to assist in building solutions for the Regulatory area. The candidate will be working with the Regulatory team building a solution to help the business improve their attestation and materiality process.
Synechron, award-winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across the USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia, and Development Centers in India.
Assist with design, then implementing the code, debugging, and ensuring a quality release
- Around 8 years software development experiences on Java with strong expertise in Core Java, Spring, Multithreading.
- Strong experience in Web technologies.
- Experience with Activiti/BPMN and/other Workflow development/BPM.
- Strong working experience with Database with good experience in SOAP
- Working knowledge in financial services industry is required
If you are interested please send in your updated resume to email@example.com or call on 404-474-1305