- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tradeweb LLC
- 23 mai 19
- R esponsible for delivering software end-to-end
- Liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams
- To deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
- Architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based trading UI functionality
- Problem solving and debugging skills, especially for production issues
- Hosting and participating in code reviews
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- At least 3 years' professional web application development experience
- 2+ years' experience with Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Commercial awareness and ability to \"get things done\"
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
- Ability to apply knowledge of web platform and technologies to achieve business goals and solve new problems in a creative way.
- TDD, writing automated unit tests
- Experience with or interest in using TypeScript
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.