- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 17 janv. 19
At Morgan Stanley, we advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments?Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Global Banking Technology (GBT) is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm?s WM Technology Division. We are responsible for creating innovative technology solutions for Wealth Management and the Private Banking Group (PBG), one of the strategic growth areas of the Firm, providing cash management and lending products and services to our WM clients. This includes state-of-the-art technology for a nationwide network of Private Bankers and product specialists who work with Financial Advisors to provide access to products and services such as online banking, cards, deposit products, residential mortgages, securities-based loans and tailored lending. If you are an exceptional individual who is interested in solving complex problems and building sophisticated solutions in a dynamic team environment, GBT is the place for you.
We are seeking a hands-on engineer/developer to create state-of-the-art Cash Management & Payments enhancements for improved controls; training; monitoring and detection; and response to resolution.
The mandate of the Cash Management Risk and Security Team within Banking & Payment Services is to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices for Cash Management and Payments systems to protect the franchise while capturing business opportunities. The team partners with the global Technology & Information Risk (TIR), the state-of-the-art Fusion Center and the business with a laser focus on enhancements to improve controls, awareness and detection through response to resolution for Cash Management systems within Wealth Management. *LI-DC1
· Partner with the organization's cybersecurity teams, businesses, and other stakeholders to implement security controls for Cash Management systems
· Develop in-depth knowledge of the firm's cash management systems and business processes
· Build application level controls to mitigate cyber/fraud risk by implementing security best practices
· Ensure that cybersecurity and fraud risk is considered throughout the application development lifecycle of Cash Management systems
· Contribute to the training and awareness throughout the Banking & Payment Services department
The ideal candidate will have:
· 5+ years App dev experience in object oriented programming specifically in Java and/or .NET
· Knowledge of infrastructure engineering and scripting
· Extensive experience in log analysis and debugging
· Knowledge of authentication standards
· Experience in defining secure front to back business process flows
· Extensive experience in secure software development, secure network design, and penetration testing
· The ability to work independently and in a team environment
· The ability to communicate with both technologists and non-technologists on technical cyber/fraud topics
· Extensive experience within Cash Management for Wealth Management clients