Java Developer Equities OMS
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GMS Advisors
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Our client doubled in size last year. They are seeking Java developers to join their growing team. Great place to make a big impact and learn.
Founded in 2014 and based in New York, We are a technology firm that is a trading software and execution innovator for an evolving equity market microstructure and competitive landscape. Our two business areas encompass Execution Services, an independent agency broker-dealer, and Technologies, developer of state-of-the-art electronic trading, routing, compliance and risk solutions.
Our clients are institutional broker-dealers and proprietary trading firms. Their technology is being accessed by thousands of traders around the globe executing billions of shares. Their one button approach is the first to provide class-leading compliance, speed and performance. We continue to innovate and stay on the leading edge of market access technology, offering the most accurate market data and fastest execution times possible.
The OMS team is looking for a talented Core Java Developer to join our efforts to develop our Execution system. You'll be working on applications that are critical to our day-to-day business operations, such as FIX engines, real time risk checks, real time analytics, compliance, clearing, and GUI development. You'll be joining a lean, intelligent, and driven team where everyone plays an essential role. A member of this team will get exposure to each component to gain full knowledge of how an electronic trading system operates. Experience in financial services is not necessary, but a passion to learn and be better everyday is a must.
· Design robust software solutions for OMS bugs or new requirements.
· Create thorough test cases to insure robust software.
· Collaborate with teammates.
· Provide assistance to our support team when an issue is escalated.
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· 1 year of Java development experience in current role.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Experience with JUnit Testing
· Experience with working in a Linux environment
· 3 years of professional core Java development experience in financial services
· Experience with optimizing software performance
· Experience with multi-threaded programming
· Exposure to socket/network programming
· Experience with C/C++ is a plus