Java SAML Developer
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 03 avr. 19
Synechron is looking to hire a Sr. Java Developer with strong application and web security experience
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- 5-8 years of experience in Core Java and J2EE development frameworks.
- Proven experience of using Spring Framework, experience of designing and using REST/SOAP Web services.
- Experienced in Web Application security, Authentication methodologies, and SSO technologies like SAML, OAuth 2.0 and Open Id Connect.
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10 and CWE 25
- Knowledge of cryptographic solutions for protection of data in use, in transit and at rest.
- Security certifications like CISSP, GSSP, CISM etc an added plus
If you are interested please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 404-474-1305