K2 Research Associate
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
K2 Research Associate
Based in Stamford, Connecticut, K2 was founded in 1994 and has become one of the leading fund of hedge funds managers in the world. K2 provides integrated hedge fund product solutions to hundreds of sophisticated institutional and high net worth investors across the globe, including corporations, large public and union pension funds, insurance companies, foundations, and endowments. K2 has a global presence with 100+ employees in the U.S., the U.K, Japan, Australia and Hong Kong.
In 2012, Franklin Templeton purchased a majority stake in K2 Advisors Holdings LLC. K2 has become an integral part of Franklin Templeton's growing alternatives and solutions platform.
The Research Associate role is a 2 year, at-will, ENTRY LEVEL position. The candidate will function as part of the Research team, which is responsible for hedge fund manager identification, due diligence and monitoring for a well-established hedge fund of funds manager. The team supports all hedge fund strategies on a global basis.
The position will have a quantitative as well qualitative, focus and will primarily involve the following:
- Preparation of written research reports and quantitative analytics on individual hedge fund managers
- Analysis and screening of the hedge fund manager universe
- Market research on various hedge fund strategies
- Maintenance of manager data in various databases
Ideal candidates will have:
- B.S., B.A. or BBA degree in Economics, Business or Finance
- Strong listening and writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid working knowledge of Bloomberg highly preferred
- General knowledge of finance and capital markets
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.