LATAM Investment Banking Associate
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– identify and tailor corporate finance strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
– identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
– demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
– build strong relationships with internal and external clients
You'll be working in the M&A Americas team, focusing on Latin America in New York. We are a team that specializes in providing first rate mergers and acquisitions advice to our corporate clients.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in finance, accounting or law
– experience in investment banking, accountancy, law, strategic consultancy, or a similar financial services profession
– solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
– ideally 2 or 3 years of experience as an Investment Banking Analyst in an M&A group or similar focusing on Latin America
– an excellent communicator
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
– fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.