Lending Officer 1
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo US
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Lending Officer 1
It starts with you . Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM) is a member of WIM and a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth
The Specialty Finance Group is a national team within Wealth Management that provides specialized expertise to Private Bankers and Wealth Advisors. The Lending Officer will be responsible for vetting and structuring highly complex credits for High and Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals in specialized lending areas, including alternative investments, semi-liquid securities (restricted stock, concentrated stock positions), enterprise valuations, capital markets and other non-traditional asset classes. The Lending Officer will also be responsible to:
- work with underwriters and provide insight into producing an effective underwriting memo;
- in conjunction with the Specialized Loan Team Manager, work with the Senior Director Of Credit and Risk partners to obtain approvals in a timely fashion
- ensure conformity with company/regulatory policies and procedures;
- monitor risk rating accuracy;
- portfolio management of existing credits;
- manage client and internal business partner relationships including Regional Wealth Management Teams and Wholesale.
The Lending Officer may also be responsible for preparing or reviewing reports provided to senior management regarding portfolio performance and responding to Internal Audit and RAR inquiries
- 5+ years of lending experience
- Private banking experience
- Knowledge and understanding of loan structuring across broad spectrum of product and loan types
- Strong credit underwriting skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.