MIS & Reporting
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Corporation
- 20 août 18 2018-08-20
MIS & Reporting
The Client Delivery team is comprised of Business Analyst responsible for the analytics of big data across the COS organization. Our goal is provide timely and accurate business intelligence to help identify opportunity in performance and mitigate risk from both Operations and Client perspective. The candidate will aid in the design and implementation of executive level, interactive dashboards highlighting critical metrics for the Global Markets Organization. This is achieved by collaborating with subject matter experts exposing intelligent and actionable statistics to drive business. This candidate will leverage existing data sources, as well as work with technology-based partners to develop new sources of metrics inputs across multiple regions, processing platforms and products. Candidate must possess strong inter-personal skills, as we interview key leaders and process owners throughout Global Markets to identify and build out daily management and risk reporting routines. Along with the ability to speak at a high level, candidate must be able to speak at a granular level with both operational functions and technology application owners.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Must have Experience in the securities trade flow, operations or other relevant financial services industry.
- Engage with functional leads and SMEs to understand key risk and process metrics across GM
- Understand trade flow systems and architecture used; identify and leverage existing diagrams, or create new ones to share trade flow knowledge with counterparts; identify overlap among the regional trade flow processes
- Lead the requirements gathering, design and implementation of executive level dashboards
- Development, support and document procedures and training of associates in the metrics creation and output routines
- Creative-minded individual with outside-the-box thinking
- Absorb and retain information quickly
- Communicates clearly and effectively with both technology/business partners
- Ability to follow process flows and understand intricacies across global regions and processing platforms
- Knowledge of securities operations and financial/derivatives products
- Training in process review/design/improvement (Lean, Agile, Six Sigma)
- Tableau product or similar data analytics experience and practice in building dashboards
- Understanding of the trade life-cycle and broker dealer operations
- A skill set including SQL, SSRS and Tableau is a plus.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: