- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Manager, Global Middle Office
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisResponsibilities:
A Manager, consistently exhibits all the skills and characteristics of a Financial Data Associate with minimal supervision plus:
- Manage the end-to-end Credit Estimates (CE) process, ensuring compliance with all internal policies, regulatory and audit requirements including service level agreements, prioritization of workflow, revenue capture, and data quality
- Develop and coach five associates in addition to providing support to business partners in a global organization
- Proactively manage all incidents and provide solutions and remedial actions to ensure prompt and comprehensive resolution
- Support various RTS strategic business initiatives. Propose and implement improvements to Credit Estimate processes and document operational procedures
- Routinely liaise with stakeholders in cross-functional groups to provide transparency around activity, trends and obtain feedback on improvements and support functions
- Produce and establish reports to capture critical CE datapoints and trends including monthly management reports, KPI and workflow tracking, ad hoc reports
- Lead regular maintenance and enhancements for applicable technical systems, quality testing for business user acceptance
The Rating Desk Services (RDS) under Rating Transaction Services (RTS) provides transaction management support, workflow coordination, rating desk services and other broad operational support to Moody's Investors Service Rating teams. The department works closely with the lines of business to improve both business process and data quality across the rating lifecycle. RTS has over 200 employees in 5 countries and is a key player in business process development, new company wide initiatives and technology projects.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (E.g. Bachelor's degree) ideally within the Financial discipline
- 6-8 years of work experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business concepts to a senior audience
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and efficient
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and developing Powerpoint presentations)
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction. Delivers high level of service across high volume of transactions
- Strong interpersonal skills and frequent intra-group as well as inter-department interaction
- Places interest of the team above individual self-interest. Goes beyond core responsibilities
- Contributes positively to the team even under pressure of when performing routine tasks
- Experience in a data analysis or business operations role preferred but not required
- Experience identifying financial documents (audits, YTD financials, credit agreements, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of CLO/CDO and other Structured Asset Classes - preferred but not essential
- Ability to work with internal and external customers
- Fluent in English is essential
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.