Managing Director, Data Management
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 26 mai 18 2018-05-26
Managing Director, Data Management
The Role: As Head of Data Management (HDM), you will direct the activities of the data management and stewardship function, with the goal of delivering best-in class, differentiated content to meet and exceed client expectations. You will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of business strategies to drive differentiation and depth in our data, while growing the quality, speed of delivery and analysis of this data through technology.
You will build and model positive relationships across the organization, collaborating with other groups to deliver complex and varied business initiatives. The HDM is a change agent, comfortable in an innovative environment and in cultivating a culture based on leveraging cutting-edge technologies to drive data management.
The Location: Charlottesville, VA or New York, NY
The Impact: Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience? In this role, your success will be contingent upon you owning and executing on the strategic vision for our data organization with a n innovative, client-first approach.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a strategy for the content organization that aligns with the overall S&P Global and S&P Global Market Intelligence and business strategies.
- Provide leadership to the domain leads and their organizations.
- In collaboration with operations leaders, ensure data is delivered as required by clients. Set specific quality, timeliness and comprehensiveness goals, as well as associated data policies and procedures. Ensure high level of client support and rapid response time on client enquiries.
- Direct domain leads to craft and evolve our end-to-end operational processes and collection platforms with focus on lean process and automation, workflow & technology management, resource allocation, onboarding & retention, and performance/talent management.
- Lead, organize and prioritize ongoing projects aimed at improving productivity and quality of data collection and customer support. Ensure the domains are delivering initiatives on schedule and to budget, and ensuring communication and visibility into status, health and roadmaps.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Data Management, Product Management, IT or related field
- An advanced degree (Masters or MBA)
- Experience with AI and Natural Language Processing
- Demonstrated ability to lead major initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability with full product lifecycle.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and willing to take action
- Leads and uses conceptual, innovative and lean thinking to solve issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership, communication and time management skills
- Attentive to detail and quality oriented; ability to execute in a timely and accurate manner
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.