Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets - Corporate Finance
- Base + Incentive Bonus
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 02 oct. 17 2017-10-02
Our client is a successful investment bank who are looking to build out their Debt Capital Markets (DCM) business within the Corporate Finance Division. This individual will be responsible for developing, leading and executing the debt origination business plan with new and current clients of the firm.
- Manage client relationships by leading meetings to discuss markets, opportunities, market color and business intelligence.
- Comprehend, synthesize and interpret market information for colleagues and clients
- Create customized and idea-driven materials to use in client meetings
- Partner with syndicate, sales and trading functions to drive investor orders
- Develop, along with Bankers, targeted list of clients to contact for DCM business
- Work with Analytical Services Division to build and refine relevant DCM reports