Managing Director of Sales, Americas
In this position, you will lead an already successful Americas sales team. Through the leadership and management of your team, you will be responsible for creating and implementing commercial strategies, driving commercial based solutions in the Americas and exceeding sales targets.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined, organized, have a flexible and 'hands on' approach to work and be able to communicate and represent the company at all levels in a structured, dynamic and professional manner. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience:
- Providing transformational leadership for a growing team
- Take accountability for the delivery of the strategy, projects and the financial results
- Anticipate and act upon future business trends and needs while developing ideas and strategies to improve the business
- Align resources to drive client relationships and service; to improve retention rates, increase lead generation and identify cross-selling opportunities
- Implementing required sales processes and metrics to improve efficiency
- Implement key product and pricing strategies
- Implementing KPIs and holding people accountable for results
- Providing on-going client feedback to the business heads. Demonstrate a genuine interest in client's business and encourage others to do the same, translating this understanding into winning solutions
- Set clear goals and manage individuals to deliver/exceed these and reach their potential
- Ensure the development of and succession plans for team members, including identification of high potential performers
- Attracting, developing, and retaining staff
- A minimum of five years in a senior level role within a similar organization
- Experience in a strategic, regional sales role
- Demonstrable, strong experience leading a successful team
- Effective delegation skills
- Highly honed sales skills; from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure.
- Strong business acumen and a sharp financial analytical mind
- Frequent travel (mainly US) will be required in this role.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .