- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs USA
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will be part of the Marketing Strategy for the business: including contributing to the development of customer segmentation, marketing, targeting, as well as the evaluation of new data sources and performing advanced data processing technologies.
- You will carry out market data analysis to help gain market share for Marcus.
- You will help with the design, development, evaluation and monitoring of test and learn strategies that help the business to drive decisions throughout the customer application funnel.
- You will make recommendations on product, pricing, creative, segmentation, channel management and bidding
- You will leverage methods from diverse disciplines to gain customer insights, draw conclusions and work with business partners to put those insights into action.
- You will work closely with business partners, technology and modelling teams to evaluate new and alternate data sources as well as analytical tools.
- 5+ years of experience developing data driven marketing programs
- Hands-on experience with direct marketing, segmentation, pricing, creative strategy development, market research
- Experience working with large data sets and Big Data tools (e.g., Hadoop, etc.)
- Strong project management skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree
- Advanced degree (Masters) in quantitative areas like Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience with one or more modelling tools (R, Matlab, Octave, SPSS, SAS) and one or more mainstream programming language (Python, Java, C, Scala, C++, etc.)
- Experience working in a start-up business or a new business line within a larger organization
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.