- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 oct. 18
Model Risk Audit Manager, Vice President # 116259
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
This opportunity is for you to perform audit procedures covering the end to end model development and validation process. You will be responsible for the review and testing of model design, implementation, application, validation and governance processes. You will build relationships with key partners, keep up to date with emerging standard methodologies and developments and perform continuous risk monitoring activities.
As a part of this team you will get exposure to modeling and model validation, including risk management, pricing/valuation, capital, stress testing, and other business decision-making models. The current heightened regulatory focus on these areas and the broader model risk scopes also guarantees a significant level of interest and visibility to the business and senior management.
- Review and assess the model development and validation performed based on the review and testing of the processes and documentation.
- Investigate key aspects of each model, incl. model documentation, model selection, input data, theoretical construction, implementation, independent calculation and model governance (inventory related models, blocking issues, agreed actions, approvals/limitations and/or conditions of use).
- Participate in working groups addressing modeling issues and the model control environment.
- Review findings with colleagues in different audit groups including business and subject matter experts.
- Develop appropriate controls to mitigate for model risk and residual uncertainty.
- Document the testing performed.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You show proven records of role modeling to drive the team of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
- Do you possess strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to react timely with changing priorities?
- You have excellent communication and writing skills (fluency in English is a prerequisite) as you will have direct communication with senior management.
- Do you hold a Master's degree or PhD in mathematics, physics, engineering, econometrics or finance?
- Are you familiar with data analysis and management and trading risk management systems?
- Do you have model risk audit or model risk assurance expertise (independent validation or regulatory environment) in the financial services industry?