- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 20 nov. 18
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Candidate will work as a Senior Developer for the MS Online Authentication and Entitlements team, based out of New York. Working closely with the NY and India team, candidate will be hands-on on MS Online Authentication and Entitlements projects, mentoring team members and be responsible for project delivery, execution and support. Candidate should be able to work in a dynamic environment with limited or no supervision and should be able to motivate junior team members. Should be comfortable and manage time working with global team on multiple initiatives.
- Ability to interpret business requirements / technical design documents and design / develop appropriate software solutions
- Strong Information Taxonomy/Architecture design skills
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
- Professional experience using C#, .NET technology.
- Must have at least 5 year experience working with geographically dispersed teams, that fall across different time zones
- Knowledge of internet attack vectors, protection mechanisms, web application vulnerabilities and their solutions is a must.
- Should also possess database skills (preferably DB2, SQLServer) to design new or alter existing table structures to satisfy specifications and requirements
- Must be able to follow and drive project plans and task schedules
- Excellent communication skills in English language are essential, both written and oral
- Ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience working with global teams.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Working experience with Agile methodologies would be useful
- Prior work on Client facing websites in the banking/brokerage industry a plus.
- Experience exposing internet websites on mobile devices, or comprehensive knowledge of mobile application development.