Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for Operational Risk roles at a Global Consultancy firm, from Senior Consultant to Senior Manager level. The ideal candidate must have 2 to 8+ years Operational Risk experience; RCSA, KRI, KPI, incident review and vendor risk experience. Their clients are big international banks and capital markets firms located across the US. The role will be fully remote during the pandemic but will require some travel to the midtown Manhattan New York office in the future looking towards 2021.
- Operational Risk Management Program Assessment/Implementation
- Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) Support
- Assess and identify key risk indicators (KRI), key performance risks (KPI’s)
- Operational Risk Appetite, Measurement and Reporting Analysis and Implementation
- Operational Loss and Scenario Analysis
- Monitoring and Testing Support
- Process, Risk and Control evaluations and support
- Operational Risks Program Assessments and Support
- GRC Tool Implementation/Transition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- 2 to 8+ years (Senior Consultant to Senior Manager levels) of Operational Risk and Controls experience within banking / financial services
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment, KRI/KPI's, incident review, vendor risk.
- Prior consulting experience is desirable (e.g. “Big 4”)
This Operational Risk role is initially fully remote during the pandemic but will require some travel to the midtown Manhattan New York office in the future looking towards 2021. The salary is flexible dependent on years experience, but the initial range is $ $80-130k base. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**