PMO/Project Manager - Capital Markets (2 to 5 years of experience)
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Advantage XPO
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Our client is a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry. They are focused on financial institutions that work cross asset, often with multi-system and/or high volume trading activities, the company scopes, designs, develops, implements and supports a broad range of mission critical data and trading systems across front, middle and back office operations. They are the developer of the world-leading database technology kdb+.
Our client is growing significantly with 13 global offices including NYC and 1800+ people and growing. They remain profitable with a market cap of $680M Euro as of 2017. They are also listed within the top 3 all-time best performing company by AIM.
Our client service a diverse market including: Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge funds, Exchanges, Data Providers, Tech Companies and Industrial Corporates. The Company’s software also to helps organizations solve their most demanding data management and analytics challenges.
Our client are currently seeking experienced PMO’s to join their Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
- Strong PMO background and experience of working on a large Programmes
- Understanding of the project life-cycle and tools /techniques/standards within each phase
- Ensure that all project management systems, standards and best practices are used and maintained across the programme
- Thorough understanding / certification in the project and programme management methods and best practices e.g. Prince 2
- Delivery and allocation of consultants/teams to client site and managing
- Previous budgeting experience
- Management reporting to key stakeholders
- Strong quality of internal communication skills via various methods
- Experience of managing head count (joiners, leavers and movers)
- Cost allocation processes
- Experience working closely with the Technology group
Financial knowledge/Technical skills:
- Knowledge/experience of some or all of the below are desirable
- Credit Derivatives, OTC Derivatives, Futures, Credit Risk, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Options, Fixed Income, FX, Bonds, Futures, IR, IR Risk, Market Data, Liquidity Risk, and current regulatory requirements including Basel 111, Dodd Frank and EMIR
- Knowledge/experience of all or some of the below
- SQL, advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MSP
- 2 years’ plus experience as a PMO
- Experience of working in medium to large teams in complex project environments
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- Proven experience of interacting directly with end users
- Open to global travel is advantageous but not a prerequisite