- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all custodial cash and holdings are in line with BNPPAM so that cash management can be optimized and undue costs are either not incurred or promptly recovered
~~In joining BNP Paribas Asset Management, you’ll be joining the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. We are a leading provider of quality investment solutions for individual, corporate and institutional investors. Our teams understand that our investment decisions have the potential to make a difference to our clients’ lives and this is why we say: investing means the world to us. Join us to discover an inspiring place to work with a culture of excellence. With our comprehensive training and development opportunities you’ll have the chance to grow, while learning from and sharing with colleagues through open and transparent communication. Ultimately, we strive to satisfy our clients by consistently perfecting what we do daily in our pursuit of excellence.
We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Operations professional in our New York City office. As part of a team, this individual will be responsible for the following:
• Resolve all fails, trade, and accounting discrepancies as quickly as possible.
• Issue and respond to all compensation claims related to late settlements and overdrafts, so that all liabilities are minimized and undue costs are recovered promptly.
• Assist portfolio managers in cash management through the calculation of daily investment and financing requirements for certain accounts.
• Coordinate and report collateral and margin payments for all OTC and ETD derivative products with counterparties and custodian banks
• Produce daily management reporting on all trade fails and overdrafts.
• Develop and proactively manage relationships with custodian banks and broker-dealers so that fails and discrepancies will be minimized.
• Promptly verify, process, and broadcast client cash-flows to all relevant BNPPAM personnel.
• Special projects as required.
Ideal Personal Profile
• Working knowledge of fixed-income securities, foreign exchange, and fixed income derivatives with special reference to how they are traded and settled.
• Highly numerate and detail-oriented. Must be comfortable with mathematical concepts and calculations.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Works well under pressure. Candidate will be strong team player, self-motivated, and industrious.
• Flexible but effective time manager who is able to prioritize responsibilities so that all deadlines are met.
• Consummate professional who is proactive, shows initiative, and is able to work unsupervised when necessary.
• An individual of unquestionable integrity who would be an excellent representative of the firm on both a personal and professional basis.
Academic Background and Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
• At least one year of related work experience in the investment management industry.
• Strong computer skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume utilizing the online application process. Equal Opportunity Employer.