Morgan Stanley Investment Management ("MSIM"), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 3,200 investment professionals around the world and $1.3 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of September 30, 2022. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide strong long-term investment performance, outstanding service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
The Global Opportunity team manages over $36 billion in assets under management in high conviction, concentrated portfolios for clients on a global and regional basis. We are seeking a portfolio specialist to support our client franchise in North America. We are looking for a dynamic individual
who can demonstrate the ability to:
- Analyze portfolio dynamics including characteristics, holdings and attribution essential to the client service role;
- Collaborate with internal sales, marketing and operational teams to implement solutions for clients;
- Communicate - to be successful in this role you must be able to distill complicated and nuanced topics down to their essence for audiences of varying degrees of subject matter sophistication;
- Create portfolio commentaries, client presentations and reporting materials to get our message across through your talent for design;
- Drive - motivated, self-starter who can take initiative on multiple concurrent projects.
- Industry experience not a requirement. We care more about where you are going than where you have been.
Morgan Stanley and its affiliated companies are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, or because of any other criteria prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Accordingly, applicants will be referred to Morgan Stanley solely on the basis of individual merit and achievement. Morgan Stanley takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other prohibited criterion.
Wage Transparency Statement:
Expected base pay rates for the role will be between $95,000 and $130,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short and long-term incentive packages, and other Morgan Stanley sponsored benefit programs.