Principal, Product Management-Multi-Currency Payment Solutions
Product Manager for Multi-Currency Payments solutions for our Treasury Services line of business (payments originated from accounts in multiple currencies), in the US as well as working with regional business development teams to drive the growth of Smart Pay Global (FX and Multicurrency payment solutions). Role will require you to drive revenue, increase profitability and manage risk and reports to the TS Regional Product Executive in Europe.
We are looking for someone to join our team of FX and Multicurrency Product Managers who are passionate about the payments business and also developing and delivering multi-currency solutions to our clients. Responsibilities:
- Multi-Currency Payment Solutions:
- Developing and executing a product strategy and roadmap to drive growth
- Creating business cases and prioritizing features and functionality based on client and business value
- Developing and launching new capabilities and features
- Working with functional partners to establish operational procedures or obtain approval to launch new product capabilities
- Solving complex problems and sharing product knowledge and expertise
- Driving the financial performance of the product (planning, variance analysis and formulating action plans)
- Improving internal processes to enhance client satisfaction and experience
- Partnering with network and vendor management to manage 3rd party providers
- Working with regional team members to identify new business opportunities
- Producing and maintaining product collateral
- Working with sales and relationship management teams in the US and Latin America to drive forward growth opportunities
- Develop and share expertise, participate or lead client meetings and provide input into RFPs to secure new business
- Work with the other members of the Smart Pay Global team to support commercialization efforts for new and existing products
- Lead other cross product initiatives and projects as required
- Experienced in driving products / solutions from conception to commercial launch
- Strong product management experience, ideally in the cross currency payments/payments space
- Knowledge of cross currency, cross border (FX) payments or FX products and services is ideal.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred
- 10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Product Management, operations, client management preferred.
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Product Leadership Certification preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
General Mgmt / Admin Organization:
Global Product Management-HR07027 Requisition Number: