Private Credit Analyst
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
The Global Client Businesses serve institutional and retail clients in more than 60 countries, including corporate, public, union and industry pension plans; insurance companies; third-party mutual funds; endowments; foundations; charities; corporations; official institutions; banks and individuals worldwide. We have teams of professionals with expertise in the many functions that combined make this effort successful and sustainable, including relationship management, marketing, sales, client service, and product development and management.
Unified under one global client platform, individual client businesses are accountable for client relationships and distribution of products and services and are supported by a centralized marketing function which ensures consistency globally.
As part of Institutional Sales, the BlackRock Alternative Specialists Group (BAS) works with BlackRock’s clients, investment teams, relationship managers and other business teams to create and find solutions for clients to meet their investment needs, and to grow BlackRock’s alternatives business.
- Developing product and market fluency across BlackRock's alternative product suite with specific emphasis on the firm’s credit offerings.
- Partnering with relationship managers and senior BAS team members to drive opportunities. This includes preparing meeting materials, gathering critical client background information ahead of client engagement, liaising with clients by phone and over email, participating in portfolio review meetings/calls and product pitches, leading the follow-ups from meetings and diligence, and contributing to the positioning of our alternative products in RFP responses.
- Collaborating with relationship managers on prospecting, sales, service and communication with institutional alternative investors.
- Working with portfolio managers, investment product specialists, compliance officers, consultant relations staff, operations and portfolio administration personnel to organize meetings, coordinate presentation material content, respond client requests, and triangulate on consultant engagement.
- Writing and publishing client meeting summary notes posted to firm wide client relationship management systems.
- Executing on plans to leverage thought leadership pieces and Institutional Marketing events to drive high-quality interactions and commercial ideas for clients.
- Participating in strategic planning and fund launches.
- Developing and executing targeted client road shows aligned with the sales campaign.
- Managing prospect pipeline for focus products.
- Partnering with internal teams, as necessary, to onboard clients and ensure Finance/COO is aware of all commitments.
- Very organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who responds promptly to internal and external requests
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of financial markets and the alternative investment space
- Series 7 & 63/65 or 66 will be required within 6 months of hire
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.