- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Product Manager will work with our engineering and business teams to ensure we are moving at an optimal speed to build out our cloud-based API and also work with partners across the CRETech space to build out the Reis Network. The PM will be responsible for managing partnership engagements and ensuring that the product team is meeting all its obligations and deliveries happen in a timely manner. As a PM, you will also need to continually assess delivery risk and ensure that it is mitigated in a thoughtful and considerate manner.
- The complete ownership of partner relationships and delivery of joint partner products
- The management of the development life cycle for our API product including project management, stakeholder communication, and appropriate support tasks to ensure end-user satisfaction.
- CRE Technology research to support decisions made regarding development or design choices
- Manage expectations to ensure that the project scope is met while keeping an eye out for acceleration points or necessary pivots.
- Conduct industry research to ensure we remain cutting edge in product development and project management techniques
- Document project plans, requirements and other relevant documents that will be used to communicate with other teams.
- Work with technical and infrastructure groups to ensure smooth deployment of products.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience with startups, software companies or financial institutions
- Must be an excellent team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable in client-facing scenarios and in working with people at all levels of the organization.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree), preferably in economics or business.
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability, with a very strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Real Estate technology a plus.
- Experience with database platforms and products a plus.
- Experience with AWS, API and web services a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.