Program Operations Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 12 déc. 18
Program Operations Manager
Program Operations Manager - Recall Outreach -
IHSMarkit is seeking a Program Operations Manager to support all operational aspects related to automotive vehicle recalls.
This role is responsible for reviewing and communicating key program measurements as well as ensuring that the internal operations teams as well as vendor partners perform and adhere to the agreed upon SLAs.
In addition, this position will be responsible to identifying and solving all operational incidents related to recall outreach program. Key success factors for this position include timely resolution of operational incidents, proactive interventions to fix defects, timely communications, and overall insight into the current state of operations.
• Clearly define and communicate operational program metrics
• Manage review and report on program operational KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc) and suggest system and process changes to improve the KPIs.
• Manage all operational incidents and tasks related to recall outreach program
• Manage customer satisfaction through analysis of customer feedback, timely communication of issues and incidents; scrutiny of performance metrics and improvements of system and operational processes
• Collaborate with Product Management, Operations, Production and other cross-functional groups to support all operational activities related to recall outreach program.
• Ensure that operational teams as well as vendor partners perform within agreed upon program SLAs
• Monitor and report on operational status, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
• Identify areas for process improvement and automation.
• Collaborate with peers to ensure expectations are known, met and documented for transition and support.
• Support Operational research, projects and delivery as needed.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports.
• Manage relationships with vendors and contracting staff.
• Continuously expand knowledge in area of specialization.
Experience & Education:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or related field with at least 7-10 years of experience in a professional work environment.
• Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast paced work environment.
• Excellent problem solving, communication and inter-personal skills.
• Experience managing operational support activities.
• Experience working with JIRA, WIKI and/or other collaborative tools.
• Experience managing a team made of technical, non-technical and remote staff as well as vendor partners.
• Experience in the Automotive sector is a plus.
• Experience in the Digital Marketing is a plus
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.