Project Coordinator, Custom and Advisory
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 13 déc. 18
Project Coordinator, Custom and Advisory
IHS is seeking a project coordinator to join its Custom Research and Advisory Services team. The position is located in our El Segundo, CA, Tempe, AZ, Austin, Texas, Cambridge MA, or Campbell, California office. The analyst will work with a team of colleagues located across multiple locations in Europe, Asia and the US. As a project coordinator you will provide project management and research support to our Consulting Analysts for large custom engagements spanning the entire technology research portfolio. This position will start by supporting the team covering Telecom, IT and Communications, Consumer Electronics and Displays, and Semiconductors, with increasing scope over time. The analyst will also be required to do occasional domestic and international travel for research and business development purposes.
- Support the research activities of the IHS Technology Consulting and Advisory Services team, helping to define, drive, and evolve the teams capabilities and improve client delight.
- Manage and oversee large projects, and perform research support tasks for the organization
- Meet deadlines and customer (internal & external) expectations
- Responsible for making sure research produced is high quality
- Schedule key dates and work time for the team on Outlook; monitor the team's progress and follow up, adjusting schedule as needed
- Develop, approve, document, and execute research processes and methods:
- Manage project scope changes
- Coordinate project timelines updates and reviews
- Inform marketing of any changes to be made to collateral or other sales enablement tools
- Refine and improve project tracking, profitability reporting, utilization metrics and on time project delivery
- Automate and improve tracking tools to increase data analysis capabilities and efficiency
- Assist the consulting and advisory analyst team with identifying and developing relationships with all players in the ecosystem, including equipment manufacturers, chip and component manufacturers, test and measurement providers, service providers, end-users, and investment analysts
- achelor's degree in economics, statistics, engineering or industry-related fields required; graduate degree is a plus
- 3 years of work experience in the IT, Telecom, Displays, Semiconductor or Technology markets
- Expert analytic, logic, and quantitative skills
- Strong research skills, including experience analyzing public financial reports
- Polished written and oral communication
- Experience with market segmentation and analysis; forecasting experience is a plus
- Experience with project management in a global environment
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines on a tight schedule
- Affinity for working in a dynamic team
- Strong Excel experience including an understanding of Excel charts and pivot table creation and use as well as data modeling
- An understanding of technology across as broad a range as possible of the entire value chain
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases helpful
- Requires a keen attention to detail and highly effective organization and prioritization skills including the ability to stay on task and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, in English, in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all coworkers around the world, and able to participate in group interactions with colleagues in a multitude of time zones.
- Self-motivation and natural curiosity are essential
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.